We are sorry but this item is not available to order on 0% Finance.
Please note this product is only valid for delivery to mainland UK.
Based on the acclaimed Evo and Metro Mk. 2 frames with the addition of a 24 Volt 150 watt motor and a variable speed trigger, Trax Power Barrows feature adjustable propulsion to perfectly match your walking pace or the terrain to cover ground effortlessly.
Nash design touches include the two 12 volt lead-acid batteries being centre mounted within the barrow frame and the motor being an integral part of the wheel for perfect balance, plus the option of using the barrow without motor power for short treks or when wishing to conserve charge. Wiring is internal to the frame and a fully waterproofed control box ensures continued performance in any climate. Both models are supplied with under barrow storage bags, mains charger and battery bag.
NOTE: The Power Barrow Rear Wheel Kit is available as an optional extra to allow Trax Power Barrows and the Nash Tackle Power Barrow to be propelled on wheels over flat terrain.
For the Nash Power Barrow Battery Bag see product code 23391.
- 24 Volt lead acid battery propulsion
- Variable speed trigger control
- Option for manual or powered use
- Integral wheel motor and central battery mounting for perfect balance
- High strength steel frames with attachment points for straps and bungees
- Three under barrow storage bags with zipped side access
- Angled rear legs with mud feet for stability
- Spring locking leg height adjustment
- Moulded ergonomic soft grip handles
- Load area 80cm (l) x 50cm (w) extending to 102cm x 50cm
- Large drop in under barrow carryall 31cm (h) x 43cm (w) x 24cm (d)
- Twin under barrow carryalls 31cm (h) x 12cm (w) x 34 (d)
- Maximum load capacity: 110kg
- Battery performance guide: 4-5 miles* between charges – *Varies with load carried and terrain covered
- NOTE Lithium batteries (Li-ion) must not be used with this product
REGISTER YOUR POWER BARROW AND EXTEND ITS WARRANTY TO 24 MONTHS – Your six digit Power Barrow Serial Number is found inside the battery compartment, and will be required for product registration.