Click for details.
We are sorry but this item is not available to order on 0% Finance.
Re-designed with a focus on the evolving needs of the modern session carper, the Titan Series combine all season performance and versatility in changing conditions with maximum visibility, greater headroom for comfort and the legendary super fast set up and premium materials that continue to make Titans the leading choice rigid frame bivvy for the hardcore.
The Titan Pros are for the committed carper who wants the time spent in pursuit of their prize to be a pleasure – whether road tripping, holiday carping or campaign fishing weekend after weekend.
Built around an increased height frame for comfort and better visibility the Titan Pro Series are as cult in appearance as they are resilient in use.
Supplied with 1 x inner mesh capsule, 1 x tension bar, 2 x storm poles, 1 x set of Nash T pegs in bag, 1 x velcro mozzi mesh centre window panel and 1 x PVC Velcro centre window panel.
- 20,000mm hydrostatic head Aquasense construction
- Extended forward storm peak design to prevent rain ingress but maintain visibility
- Tension bar and rain gutters to maintain peak profile for water run off
- Removeable inner mesh capsule with PVC base to keep insects and wildlife out
- Letterbox mesh door to inner capsule
- Central hanging hook in mesh capsule for lights or insect zappers
- Two additional hanging hooks each side of the mesh capsule doorway for receivers, lights, clothing or head torches
- Twin elasticated mesh organiser pockets inside the inner capsule
- Four double zipped external climate panels to allow maximum light and regulate air flow
- Nylon storm covers over the climate panels can be added or removed without leaving the bivvy
- Folding strut supports allow climate panels to be lifted to maintain air flow whilst preventing water ingress
- Entire front panel can be zipped out to leave the Titan shelter and inner mesh capsule only
- Letterbox storm door with PVC and mozzi mesh centre panels that can be used independently or in combination
- Front panels feature storm/mozzi panels with elastic tie backs
- Front panels can be secured with buckles and webbing for open fronted format without the entire infill being removed
- Twin magnetic rod retaining straps
- Super strong Titan centre block and fast assembly rigid frame
- Flat profile back for maximum room with the largest sleep systems
- Textured paint finish on ribs and storm poles
- Supplied with 2 x storm poles, Nash T pegs and carry bag
- Dimensions: Overall: 183cm (h) x 276cm (w) x 228cm (h)
- Height of door: 158cm
- Inner mesh capsule: 170cm (h) x 252cm (w) x 208cm (d)
- Storm poles: 48ins – 82ins
- Pack down size (in bag): 142cm (l) x 36cm (w)
- Weight: Complete (including inner mesh capsule and storm poles): 16kg
- Stripped out (minus inner mesh capsule): 12.5kg
- Inner mesh capsule: 3.5kg
- Optional extra HD groundsheet: 2kg – See product code 24393
- For the Nash Titan T1 Camo Pro Overwrap – see product 24391
shelters bivvy bivvies