The Long Top can be used as full blown bivvy with the supplied front infill panel attached in order to provide a very spacious shelter with ample room for the biggest of bedchairs and all the kit, used without the infill panel to give a wider panoramic view and maximum protection without compromising on space. What’s more, it’s possibly the neatest packed away bivvy that we’ve ever seen.
Supplied with 3/4 and 1/4 size groundsheets, good quality pegs and a carry bag.
A three year labour of love by most of the Tackle Box team, including advice and input from Lee Jackson, Army Andy and many of our customers. The one thing that became very apparent during our trials and tribulations, was that there is not a perfect bivvy to suit everyone, however with the Long Top we think we’ve come fairly damn close! Versatility being key factor.
- Lightweight and quick to erect.
- Top quality 10,000 hydrostatic head breathable polyester material.
- High tensile aircraft grade aluminium poles.
- Easy roll-up door and privacy screen.
- Mozzy mesh door.
- Velcro-in see-through window.
- Letterbox door option.
- ‘set once’ roof support rod.
- New design support poles and peg bag.
- Spod and marker rod retaining straps on the side.
- Width – variable 2.5m to 2.6m.
- Depth – variable 2.2m to 2.4m.
- Height – variable 1.1m to 1.2m.
- Wide door opening for vision and ease of getting bedchair in and out.
- Weighs 8.1kg including zip-in front panel, see-through panel, front and rear groundsheets, support tubes and pegs.
shelters bivvies tents brolly brollys tacklebox