The philosophy behind the Darent Valley rod range is to take advantage of modern manufacturing techniques and materials to create exceptionally high performance rods at very affordable prices.
Darent Valley rods bring the fun back into fishing.
The Tackle Box is best known as a carp specialist shop and we thought we would struggle to have the specialist angler give them serious consideration. How wrong could we be because they have now been successfully used on lakes and rivers in the pursuit of specimen chub, roach, rudd, perch, dace, not to mention the untold number of carp that have fallen to them.
This is the wrong rod to target specimen carp with, however it is great fun for use on commercial waters. The tip is more than sensitive enough for bite indication when used as a light feeder.
Built on a quality carbon blank with a slim full length cork style handle, 16mm DPS style reel seat, lined rings throughout and with attractive cosmetics. Supplied with a regular cloth rod bag.
The ringing pattern is our ‘Fold friendly’ design which allows them to be transported more conveniently and safely.
Worth checking out the 11ft Slim Tackle Box Skeletal Protective Rod Sleeve, designed specifically for specialist rods, see product code 21756.
- Fully ground and lacquered natural carbon blank.
- Very slim cork style handle.
- Slim 16mm DPS style reel seat.
- Bright metal front collar and butt cap.
- Hook keeper ring.
- Double leg guides on the butt section with singles on the tip to enhance sensitivity and balance.
- Ring sizes (mm): 9 Rings – 12, 10, 8, 6, 5, 5, 5, 5 and 5 tip ring.
- Line Rating – 3-8lb Mono.
- Fold Friendly ringing for safer transportation.
- SAH Lifetime Warranty.
rods tb darenth