Click for details.
We are sorry but this item is not available to order on 0% Finance.
Now featuring the innovative design tension bar with reverse clip from the Titan Camo – creating a storm peak that eliminates water pooling even in torrential conditions. Offering all weather and all season protection with the proven sealed inner mesh capsule, flexible storm and door panels and rear mesh ventilation for cooling air flow the timeless Titan design offers a super strong, fast set up base for any length session in any environment.
- Heavy duty armoured Titan skin for extreme weather protection and durability.
- Upgraded glass filled nylon block design for reduced weight, enhanced rigidity and super slick set up.
- The frame design achieves a flat back to tuck bedchairs away and improve usable space.
- Front ribs extend to form a peak, maximising coverage for storm protection.
- Zip off in-fill with mesh windows and storm panels.
- Side roll up storm panels with mesh windows
- Mesh door with letterbox storm panel and Velcro clear storm door panel.
- Supplied with a removable sealed mesh capsule.
- Additional rear mesh ventilation panels for air flow
- Legs fitted to the cover achieve a free standing rigid design without tension straps.
- Rain gutter to aid water run off.
- Front rib moulded retainers slide up and locate the cover effortlessly.
- Low profile storm pole attachment directly through cover eyelets support the storm peak.
- Internal light hanging hook beneath the central block.
- Twin velcro rod retaining straps.
- Internal mesh door with letterbox storm panel to maintain air flow while being protected by the peak.
- Door can be supported on storm poles to create a porch extension.
- Elasticated groundsheet attachment to pegging points for accurate bivvy position and shape.
- Supplied with groundsheet, T pegs and carry bag.
- Approx Dimensions: Max width 375cm, Rear width 340 x Height 175cm x Depth 315cm.
- Weight: With Mesh Capsule, Storm Panels and Groundsheet 23.3kg.
- For the Nash Titan T3 Heavy Duty Groundsheet see product code 19036.
shelters bivvy bivvies