Please note this item CANNOT BE POSTED and is available to order for CLICK AND COLLECT customers only.
This design from Waveline, unlike many other more economical lifejackets is extremely comfortable with great ergonomics and unimpeded movement for the wearer. With simple but useful features like hook and loop closure covers, leg/crotch straps, lifting loops, and more, this is a fully featured life jacket.
For replacement Rearming 33g CO2 Cylinder Kit see product code 18408.
This particular version of the Waveline 165N lifejacket has a manually operated inflation mechanism which requires the wearer to pull a toggle to inflate the jacket to create the buoyancy needed to ensure the head and neck is kept above the water.
- Integrated quick entry waistbelt.
- 600D Polyester outer shell.
- Coarse polyester webbing.
- 33g CO2 gas cylinder to provide 165N buoyancy.
- Hook & loop closure cover.
- Leg strap.
- Lifting loop to aid rescue.
- Ergonomic shape.
- Comfortable to wear due to optimised distributed weight across the shoulders.
- Suitable for weights above 40kg.
- 5 Year Warranty.
boats boating safety first life jackets buoyancy aids cartridges