The Polar Parka’s luxurious Deep Pile Caribou lining is another ZT first. Softer, warmer and bringing a new dimension to extreme performance clothing it literally wraps you up in comfort.
Regarded since its inception as the benchmark in extreme performance outdoor clothing Kevin Nash’s Zero Tolerance ethos has kept hardcore Carpers comfortable in the worst conditions the world over for decades – Offering no compromise thermal, waterproof and breathable protection. Now the next generation of ZT focuses on advanced fabrics cut for ease of movement and comfort with the renowned ZT reliability in adverse conditions – in the stylish large print Nash camo found on the Scope and restyled Titan ranges.
- Poly-cotton TPU coated soft feel outer for easy movement.
- Deep pile Caribou lining for luxury warmth and comfort.
- High performance Therma Core hollow fibre insulation.
- Tape seamed.
- 10,000mm hydrostatic head waterproof.
- 3000gr/m2 24hr breathable.
- 2 waterproof zipped chest pockets.
- 2 over sized button down cargo pockets.
- Zipped internal waterproof pocket for protection of mobile phones and valuables.
- Over sized extended peak design hood for caps and hats with pull down toggle system.
clothing jackets coats