‘TB Special build’ for this rod has the same specifications as the Free Spirit Black Edition rod except they have metallic ‘Hi-S’ blue tipping’s in front of the reel seat and butt grip instead of all black.
The 10ft rods are built from the very same Low Resin 40t Japanese Carbon used on the rest of the Hi-‘S’ rods and with full 1k weave and ‘Perdurable’ blank finish and features a black version of the 1k clone reel seat, black Acetile butt cap and collars, these rods are extremely light and well balanced, yet strong and with very responsive tips to aid casting with light set-ups.
10ft models, starting at the 2.75lb, suitable for smaller waters and stalking; the 10ft 3lb where a rod with more backbone is required; the 3.25lb which is suitable for heavier work such as boat carping or hit and hold stalking and is capable of longer casts and the 3.5lb which is very popular for snaggy waters such as Rainbow or fishing rivers.
Receive 5% discount when purchasing 2 rods or 10% discount when purchasing 3 or more rods. Please note the discount is applied when the rods are added to your cart.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Blank weight 232g.
- Abbreviated Handle.
- Handle length 445mm.
- Free Spirit Black S-Lite Guides.
- Metallic blue tipping in front of the reel seat and butt grip.
- Hi-S Clone seat with a 1k weave that matches the blank with black hoods.
- Blue isotope.
- Black Delrin/Acetyl collars.
- Shrink rubber/EVA hybrid butt grip.
- Black Delrin/Acetyl Flat butt cap.
- Ring sizes (mm): 40,30,20,16,12 and Kigan 12mm anti frap tip guide.
- Supplied in a rod sleeve.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.