Built from the very same Low Resin 40t Japanese Carbon used on the rest of the Hi-‘S’ rods and with full 1k weave and ‘Perdurable’ blank finish these rods are extremely light and well balanced, yet strong and with very responsive tips to aid casting with light set-ups.
All Hi-‘S’ surface and stalking rods are built with full cork handles as standard with the Clone 1k seat and stainless steel collars.
The Hi-‘S’ Surface Creeper is 11ft with a soft tip for punching small controllers to feeding fish or for free-lining but power further down to master hard fighting carp. This power also makes the rod capable of casting controllers of 40g to 50g up to 80 yards or so.
For the Free Spirit Hi-S Black Edition Surface Creeper Rod (TB Special) 11ft see product code 23828.
Receive 5% discount when purchasing 2 rods or 10% discount when purchasing 3 or more rods. Please note the discount is applied when the rods are added to your cart.
This item is available to order only. It will be a minimum of 20 weeks lead time. We will order it for you as soon as possible. Any other items on your order will be held until the order is complete.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- 1 piece rod.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Blank weight 132g.
- Built rod weighs 261g.
- Full Cork Handle.
- Handle length 430mm.
- Hi-S Clone seat with a 1k weave.
- Blue isotope fitted in reel seat.
- Stainless steel collars.
- Stainless steel pointed butt cap.
- Free Spirit S-Lite RSL Gunsmoke 3 leg guides.
- Ring sizes (mm): 30, 25, 20, 16, 12, 10, and 10mm RSLT tip guide.
- Discreet Logo with Metallic blue tipping in front of the reel seat.
- Supplied in a rod sleeve.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
rods his hi s hi-s