‘TB Special build’ for this rod has the same specifications as the Free Spirit Black Edition rod except we have retained the metallic ‘Hi-S’ blue tipping’s in front of the reel seat and butt grip instead of all black.
Possibly the most advanced carbon technology ever to be used on a rod blank. Developed for anglers who require extra casting capability while still maintaining a nice playing action.
Receive 5% discount when purchasing 2 rods or 10% discount when purchasing 3 or more rods. Please note the discount is applied when the rods are added to your cart.
The Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive are the casting tools of the range and will require a good casting technique. The Hi-S 200 was developed with help from Mark Hutchinson and their introduction was well received, but it became apparent that there was a requirement for a rod to bridge the large gap created between the Hi-S 200 and the 3.5lb versions, therefore the Hi-Sive was developed to fill this gap. Both the Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive rods are a good choice if distance casting is the main consideration.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- Blank weight 299g.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Full Duplon handle – straight.
- Handle length 510mm.
- Free Spirit Black S-Lite Guides.
- Metallic blue tipping in front of the reel seat and butt grip.
- Hi-S Clone seat with a 1k weave that matches the blank with black hoods.
- Blue isotope.
- Black Delrin/Acetyl collars.
- Black Delrin/Acetyl Flat butt cap.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50,40,30,20,16 and Kigan 16mm anti frap tip guide.
- Supplied in a rod sleeve.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.