Possibly the most advanced carbon technology ever to be used on a rod blank. Developed for anglers who require extra casting capability while still maintaining a nice playing action.
For the Free Spirit Hi-S’ive Black Edition Carp Rod (TB Special) 13ft 3.5-5oz – (50mm) – Full Cork Handle see product code 23165.
Receive 5% discount when purchasing 2 rods or 10% discount when purchasing 3 or more rods. Please note the discount is applied when the rods are added to your cart.
The Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive are the casting tools of the range and will require a good casting technique. The Hi-S 200 was developed with help from Mark Hutchinson and their introduction was well received, but it became apparent that there was a requirement for a rod to bridge the large gap created between the Hi-S 200 and the 3.5lb versions, therefore the Hi-Sive was developed to fill this gap. Both the Hi-S 200 and the Hi-Sive rods are a good choice if distance casting is the main consideration.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Free Spirit S-Lite 3-leg rings.
- CNC engineered Carbon Hi Clone seat with a weave that matches the blank and a blue betalight fitted on the top.
- Stainless steel reel seat collars.
- Full cork handle with a stainless steel but cap.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Supplied in a rod sleeve.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
rods hisive his hi s hi-s