The Slim versions of the Skeletal rod & reel sleeve are designed for the specialist and commercial angler, although some carp rods do fit nicely.
Please note, there is a 50mm version of the skeletal design to suit regular carp rods.
Specialist and commercial anglers have problems finding sleeves to fit their folded rods set up, and have needed to compromise with the sleeves designed for carp rods, which have large reel pouches and room to fit 50mm butt guides, this creates a bulky sleeve when in use or when packed.
Specialist and commercial rods generally have shorter reel positions because they work better that way, for use in a boat, striking from a sitting position and to give clearance when passing the rod from one side of the body to the other, however, some brands still give specialist and commercial rods carp rod length handles, so these will be fine in regular carp rod sleeves.
- Fits rods with up to 40mm butt guides.
- Bank stick retainers on both sides of sleeve.
- Landing net/rod retainers on both sides of sleeve.
- All YKK zips.
- Padding used just where needed, top, bottom and reel pouch.
- The PU coated 1000D Oxford nylon protects line from damage.
- Utility pouch for leads, baiting tools etc…
- Compact pack down.
- Hang tag for convenient storage.
- Foot strap to aid rod removal.
luggage quivers rod holdalls quivers tb sleeves