Click for details.
This range of Harrison’s rods includes middle distance and long range models. Tapers with finer tips and the 1k weave extends to the tip eye. The 13ft Aviator TE is the most powerful caster in the range, designed for the biggest European lakes.
There are two 12ft rods which fall in either side of the 12ft 3.25lb Torrix for power. The Aviator Flex has a slim and more forgiving butt for soaking up the lunges. Harrison gives it a 3lb 2oz test curve. The Aviator Plus is 3lb 6oz and can punch a bait a little further than the Torrix 3.25lb, but manages to do that without needing extra effort from the angler. This rod was designed to be easy to cast by normal anglers on the bankside.
The 13ft Aviator Plus occupies a sweet spot between distance and action and it is turning into one of the best sellers. Again, this gives extra distance to the average angler, and loads up gently without punishing less than perfect timing. The more skilled angler will see even bigger distances. Harrison has designed it to slot into the gap in the range between Torrix and Trebuchet Light. An Aviator 13ft spod is also available.
The latest additions are 12ft 6ins Aviator Plus and 13ft TE models. The philosophy of the 12ft 6ins, rated at 3.25lb is to offer an upgrade path from the popular Torrix 12ft 6ins TE. Just a little more power for a little more distance, but with new tapers, sacrificing nothing in playing ability, and with 1k weave to the tip. Aviator blanks are finished with a 1k plain weave on both the butt and tip section.
- 1K carbon weave through out with a lifelong blank finish.
- Built rod weight 384g.
- Abbreviated Handle.
- Handle length 485mm.
- 20mm DNPS style reel seat with black hoods.
- Black Delrin/Acetyl collars.
- 5 inch contoured shrink rubber butt grip.
- Delrin/Acetyl butt cap.
- Sea Guide Matt Black Guides.
- 6 rings in total.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50,40,30,20,16 & Kigan anti frap 16mm tip ring.
- Discreet graphics bracketed with metallic purple tipping’s.
- 1ft and 2ft depth markers in metallic purple.
- Supplied in cloth bag.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
Harrison is a well-established British manufacturer with a reputation for producing reliable and very capable specialist fishing rod blanks. They have been responsible for the development of many of the features of the high-spec blanks of today.
rods spodding marker