We are sorry but this item is not available to order on 0% Finance.
A lot of thought has gone into the design of this gazebo, despite the colossal floorplan and standing over 7ft (2.1m) tall it can be erected by a single person thanks to the remarkable continuous frame concept. No poles need to be fitted together, the tough aluminium frame remains connected at all times. Simply press the quick lock collars and slide to extend corner poles and they automatically lock into place, the central hub then producing the finished gazebo shape.
The gazebo features doors on all four sides, one has a double zip design with buckle and webbings to secure it, the others have single central openings and elastic tie backs. Two of the four sides have Velcro storm panels with internal mesh for cooling air flow.
- 420D PU coated nylon.
- Double legged corner supports for increased stability.
- Single person assembly.
- Continuous frame concept, no pole connections required.
- One touch frame extension and locking.
- Internal mesh pockets in all corners for accessory storage.
- Supplied with T pegs and carry bag.
- Dimensions – Height 240cm x Depth 330cm x width 330cm.
- Weight – 16.8kg.
- For the optional Nash Gazebo/Gazebo Pro Heavy Duty Groundsheet see product code 21546.
- For the optional Nash Gazebo Front Door Pole Kit see product code 21551.
shelters tents brollys brollies banklife