Built from the very same Low Resin 40t Japanese Carbon used on the rest of the Hi-‘S’ rods and with full 1k weave and ‘Perdurable’ blank finish these rods are extremely light and well balanced, yet strong and with very responsive tips to aid casting with light set-ups.
The Hi-‘S’ Tree Creeper is 6ft one piece and designed for those really hard to get places. It really is for hit and hold fishing where no quarter can be given. The rod has an effective test curve of 3lb but being only 6ft long has a tremendous amount of leverage and power.
For the Free Spirit Hi-S Black Edition Tree Creeper Rod (TB Special) 6ft 3lb – Vortex see product code 23124.
Receive 5% discount when purchasing 2 rods or 10% discount when purchasing 3 or more rods. Please note the discount is applied when the rods are added to your cart.
This item is available to order only. It will be a minimum of 20 weeks lead time. We will order it for you as soon as possible. Any other items on your order will be held until the order is complete.
- Ultra slim, extra high modulus, 40T low resin carbon blank.
- 1 piece rod.
- Perdurable blank finish.
- Blank weight 46g.
- Built rod weighs 163g.
- Full Cork Handle.
- Handle length 320mm.
- Hi-‘S’ Clone seat with a 1k weave.
- Blue isotope fitted in reel seat.
- Stainless steel collars.
- Stainless steel pointed butt cap.
- Free Spirit S-Lite RSL Gunsmoke 3 leg guides.
- Ring sizes (mm): 25, 20, 16, 12, 10 and 10mm RSLBT tip guide.
- Discreet Logo with Metallic blue tipping in front of the reel seat.
- Supplied in a rod sleeve.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.