Built from the very same Low Resin 36t Japanese Carbon used on the rest of the ‘S’ Range rods and with full 3k weave and ‘Perdurable’ blank finish these rods are built to both perform and give years of service.
The standard build for ‘S’ Range surface and stalking rods is full cork with the Clone 3k seat and stainless steel collars but as with all ‘S’ Range rods these can be made to your individual requirement. The range consists of 5 rods to suit different fishing situations.
The ‘S’ Range Surface Creeper at 11ft is ideal for fishing small controllers or for free-lining light baits in the margins and at short range. It does, however, have the power for casting controllers of 40g to 50g up to 80 yards or so. The action of this rod differs from the Hi-‘S’ in that it is a little more progressive.
Receive 5% discount when purchasing 2 rods or 10% discount when purchasing 3 or more rods. Please note the discount is applied when the rods are added to your cart.
This item is available to order only. It will be a minimum of 20 weeks lead time. We will order it for you as soon as possible. Any other items on your order will be held until the order is complete.
- 36T low resin carbon blank.
- Blank weighs 136g.
- Built rod weighs 267g.
- Perdurable blank finish
- 3K carbon clone reel seat with Green isotope fitted.
- Stainless steel collars.
- Free Spirit stainless pointed butt cap.
- Full length cork handle
- Handle length 430mm.
- S-Lite RSL 3-leg rings
- Ring sizes (mm): 7 Rings – 30, 25, 20, 16, 12, 10 and 10mm RSLT tip ring.
- Logo tipped in Black whipping.
- Supplied in a nylon rod sleeve.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.