Built on a near bullet proof carbon Kevlar blank with full supergrade cork handle. This classic rod is designed for short to medium range fishing, it is easy to control accurate casting and is considered by many as the ultimate players rod.
- Built on a woven carbon Kevlar blank.
- Century SIC rod guides.
- Supergrade full cork handles, the front and rear flares are made from a special blend of rubber and cork for durability.
- ALPS aluminium reel seat with bespoke graphics.
- Handle finished with 2 stainless steel collars and a stainless steel butt cap with Century logo.
- Olive whippings throughout.
- Guideline – Slow Taper: 1-3.
Guidline Application Key
This is not a strict rule, powerful rods can still be used closer in ranges and likewise less powerful rods if used with a boat might be used at long range.
This number key will help as a guide to see how rods from one Century product range compare to another Century product range.
1-2 Close In
2-4 Medium Range
4-6 Intermediate Range
7-10 Long Range
Trekking Packs down into 3 equal sections to make easy transport
Boat Ideal for use within a boat or playing fish under the tip
Masters HPR Century highest grade carbon materials