Designed to be one of the easier nets to assemble and dissemble. Solid composite arms are next to unbreakable. The mesh has a double sided Velcro strap sewn at the bottom which keeps it in place when packed away. This can also be a very effective alternative for a net clip when in use. The flat bottom mesh design avoids distorting fish when lifted, promoting fish care.
Made from hi-modulus carbon the 6ft handle is lightweight and ridged. The design of our machined alloy spreader block was originally by Martin Locke of Solar Tackle, but now duplicated by many.
- Solid composite arms which are next to unbreakable.
- 6ft high-modulus carbon handle.
- Machined alloy spreader block.
- Olive green hex mesh.
- Flat bottom design mesh to promote fish safety.
- Velcro strap to retaining mesh when packed.
- Weight 800g.
For isotope to fit see product code 03789.
landing nets tacklebox quest