The Century FBS (Fat Boy Slim) brings back traditional carp angling to anglers that value and appreciate a rods playing action above casting distances.
The FBS with its ultra low diameter design, glorious sweeping parabolic curve makes carp fishing a joy and gets away from the crowd who are using rods too powerful for what they need. The playing action focus might be a rarity in the current carp scene but FBS owners during the last 20 years know what they want in a fishing rod and the fundamental blank design principle of the Century FBS has suited them throughout.
The growing demand for 10ft carp rods has seen Century bring out FBS 10ft 3lb and FBS 10ft 3.5lb rods which make for great options if used in conjunction with a boat or when fishing closer in the margins or if a tight swim. The 12ft 3.5lb model diffes in materials used and power in butt section. The 12ft 3.5lb is suited to established lakes which have older carp that have grown over the years and need a rod with extra power.
- Autoclave Technology for long life performance and optimum carbon manufacturing process.
- Built rod weighs 301g.
- Full Shrink Rubber handle, with small flare.
- Handle Length 470mm.
- 1k carbon reel seat and traditional Black hoods.
- Delrin/Acetyl Black collars.
- Black Aluminium Butt Cap with Century laser engraved logo.
- Black shadow TI Forged Air Guides, super slim profile, durable and K guide snag less frame shape.
- 40,30,25,20,16 & 12mm anti frap tip ring.
- Discreet Logo in font of reel seat.
- Black whippings throughout.
- Supplied in a cloth bag with Warranty card.
- Blank and Rod designed and manufactured in United Kingdom.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.