FORCE=MASS X ACCELERATION
Extreme range rods, very slim with a lifelong blank finish, a good casting technique is required.
- Fully ground with a Lifelong blank finish.
- 1K carbon weave from the butt section and up to the second ring with natural carbon to the tip.
- Black on black cosmetics.
- Bespoke branded ALPS aluminium reel seat finished with minimalistic EVA turnings and black metal collars.
- Full rubber handle, flared rubber butt grip with logo etched in a black aluminium butt cap.
- Century SIC’s Ring set sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- Guideline – Parallel Butt: 4-9.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
Guidline Application Key
This is not a strict rule, powerful rods can still be used closer in ranges and likewise less powerful rods if used with a boat might be used at long range.
This number key will help as a guide to see how rods from one Century product range compare to another Century product range.
1-2 Close In
2-4 Medium Range
4-6 Intermediate Range
7-10 Long Range
Trekking Packs down into 3 equal sections to make easy transport
Boat Ideal for use within a boat or playing fish under the tip
Masters HPR Century highest grade carbon materials