The NG+ rods have retained the progressive action of the awesome originals that established themselves as one of the best all-rounders ever to grace the banks. This style of progressive action gives an outstanding playing action and accurate casting for medium to long-range work. The carbon systems used have improved balance, given a crisper recovery and allows for a lifelong blank finish.
Special note: The Tackle Box NG 12ft 3.25lb and 3.50lb models have 50mm ringing.
The 12ft 3.50lb could be described as a heavy duty all-rounder, a better choice over the 3.25lb if weedy waters are to be encountered more often.
- Blank is fully ground with a Lifelong blank finish.
- 2K diagonal carbon weave behind the reel seat with a 1K diagonal carbon weave on the reel seat and on the blank up to the first ring on the tip; remainder of the tip is in natural ground carbon.
- Black on black cosmetics with metallic blue tippings.
- Reel seat has a 1K diagonal carbon weave, Fuji hoods fitted with black metal collars and a 1K carbon winding check.
- 5 inch flared rubber butt grip with logo etched in a black aluminium butt cap.
- Century SIC’s Ring set sizes (mm): 50 to 16.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
rods ngs plus