Century have developed a carbon cloth that incorporates Graphene. Graphene is a form of carbon in a monolayer of honeycomb lattice and its discovery was awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics. When Graphene is properly incorporated in the resin system it has the capacity to significantly increase resilience so rods can be made lighter with high strength and toughness.
Every one of the Graphene blanks is lighter than the equivalent lightest blank in the Century line up. So the Stealth 12ft 3.5lb blank is lighter than C2 blank. With the inclusion of the Titanium guides the final rod build is even lighter again.
Playing focused parabolic action, suited to smaller venues or with a boat, similar power to C2 12ft 3.25lb, 50mm butt guide.
- Anti-Twist Technology (Generation 2) for accuracy, reduced line frap and achieve casting distance results with less effort.
- Graphene enhanced resin system – for lightness while still providing strength and toughness.
- Composite compound carbon tapers for ultimate playability within each respective test curve class.
- Autoclave Technology for long life performance retention.
- 1k-1k carbon weave to the top of tip.
- Titanium Stealth Finish SiC guides.
- Custom ALPS Black reel seat with laser engraved logos.
- Sealed with custom PTFE/silicone low scratch finish.
- Manufacturing pedigree immersed in World Record casting and Aerospace/ Motorsport carbon composite technology.
- Blank and Rod designed and manufactured in United Kingdom.
Please note. At the Tackle Box we only stock the premium Titanium version of the Stealth Graphene rods which have fitted the newly developed Titanium guides, these are unique in that they are a special dark gunsmoke, titanium guides usual have a bland shiny silver finish.