- Fully ground with a lifelong silk/matt finish, part-woven carbon blank.
- 1k Carbon wrap on butt section, ground matt finish on tip section.
- Abbreviated Handle.
- Handle length 500mm.
- Built rod weight 336g.
- Sea Guide 18mm DPS style reel seat with black hoods.
- Black Delrin/Acetyl collars.
- 5 inch contoured shrink rubber butt grip.
- Delrin/Acetyl butt cap.
- Sea Guide Matt Black Guides.
- 6 rings in total.
- Ring sizes (mm): 50,40,30,20,16 & anti frap 16mm tip ring.
- Discreet graphics bracketed with metallic red tipping’s.
- Supplied in cloth bag.
- Fold Friendly ringing for safer transportation.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
Harrison is a well-established British manufacturer with a reputation for producing reliable and very capable specialist fishing rod blanks. They have been responsible for the development of many of the features of the high-spec blanks of today.