40t and 30t carbon with a B-Axis carbon tape allows all CTX rods to be light but very strong. This material provides very crisp actions that make accurate casting easy, the power build up is very subtle when playing a fish so you never feel you’ve lost control.
The Multi-Feeders are designed for those seeking a versatile rod to suit different situations where you may be fishing a small commercial one week and then larger venue the following week. These utilise the same high quality carbons and fittings that are used on the rest of the CTX rods with the exception that the reel seat is one size larger to handle bigger reels for distance work. A plug in 2ft extension piece above the handle allows quick change from short to longer range or for when the rod tip needs to be elevated on rivers.
Available in two models, the lighter 10ft to 12ft and the more extreme 11ft to 13ft model for larger lakes such as Ferry Meadow and also rivers these rods re also suitable for long range commercial carp venues with extension fitted.
For use with 4lb to 10lb lines.
- 40T hi-modulus carbon blank with Bi-Axis weave.
- Blank has an unground un-lacquered finish.
- Single leg Anti-Frap guides. (20S/16S,12S,10S,8S,7S,6S,5S,5S,4S/5+ tip guides)
- Q.Tips 1G,1C,2C.
- Original Fuji VSS17 lock-down reel seat.
- Stainless steel reel seat collars and butt cap.
- EVA thumb grip with A-grade cork rear grip.
- Rod Weight: 169/212g.
To view the Free Spirit Match Catalogue – CLICK HERE.
rods match coarse