40t and 30t carbon with a B-Axis carbon tape allows all CTX rods to be light but very strong. This material provides very crisp actions that make accurate casting easy, the power build up is very subtle when playing a fish so you never feel you’ve lost control.
The character of this carbon allows for reduced handle lengths for perfect fish playing whilst still keeping the rod well balanced to help keep the tip responsive for casting small wagglers accurately but still allows bagging wagglers and large pellet wagglers to be cast.
Standard models of 9ft, 10ft and 11ft are designed for the majority of commercial carp lakes with the ‘S’ models being more powerful for use on larger venues such as Barston and Clattercote where longer casts are required to stay in contact with the fish. The ‘S’ models feature handles that are a little longer to provide more leverage for casting.
For use with 4lb to 10lb lines.
- 40T hi-modulus carbon blank with Bi-Axis weave.
- Blank has an unground un-lacquered finish.
- Hi-Stand-off special match guides. (16T,12T,10T,8T,8S,6S,6S,5S,5S,4S,4S,4S guides + 4 tip)
- Original Fuji VSS16 lock-down reel seat.
- Stainless steel reel seat collars and butt cap.
- EVA thumb grip with A-grade cork rear grip.
- Rod Weight: 197g.
To view the Free Spirit Match Catalogue – CLICK HERE.
rods match coarse