A 9ft 3-piece model that is ideal for a travel rod, as a stalking rod or used as a set of carp rods that can be stored in the boot of a car.
Special promotion – Buy 3 rods and get a FREE Century CQ 3 Rod Partition Case worth £59.95 (product code 17576).
- Fully ground with a Lifelong blank finish.
- Black on black cosmetics.
- Century CQ laser graphics on ALPS Black reel seat with Black trims.
- 5 inch flared rubber butt grip with logo etched in a black aluminium butt cap.
- Ring sizes (mm): 30, 25, 20, 16, 16, 16 and 16mm tip ring.
- Guideline – Trekking/Boat: 2-3.
- This rod can be customised to your requirements in our in store Rod Building Workshop – Please contact us for details.
Guidline Application Key
This is not a strict rule, powerful rods can still be used closer in ranges and likewise less powerful rods if used with a boat might be used at long range.
This number key will help as a guide to see how rods from one Century product range compare to another Century product range.
1-2 Close In
2-4 Medium Range
4-6 Intermediate Range
7-10 Long Range
Trekking Packs down into 3 equal sections to make easy transport
Boat Ideal for use within a boat or playing fish under the tip
Masters HPR Century highest grade carbon materials